STRAWBERRIES & CREAM TRIFLE
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared white cake, 9x13, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 14 servings.