(WICHITA, Kan.) — Road work continues on West Kellogg Sunday through Thursday night.
Driving surface replacement will require overnight closures of interchange ramps at I-235, West and Edwards streets.
The normal work week on this project is Sunday through Thursday, 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
One lane on Kellogg is closed at 7 p.m. and a second lane at 9 p.m.
Ramps adjacent to work zones are also closed. All lanes and ramps are open to traffic by 6 a.m.
• SB I-235 to EB U.S. 54 ramp
• NB I-235 to EB U.S. 54 ramp
• EB U.S. 54 to NB I-235 ramp (to be re-opened by 3 a.m.)
• EB U.S. 54 to West St. ramp (to be closed at 11 p.m.)
• EB U.S. 54 to SB I-235 ramp
• WB U.S. 54 to NB I-235 ramp
• WB U.S. 54 to SB I-235 ramp
• NB I-235 to WB U.S. 54 ramp
• WB U.S. 54 to West St. ramp
• SB I-235 to WB U.S. 54 ramp
If the project stays on schedule, work could move to I-235 between N. Broadway and Hydraulic soon.