(WICHITA, Kan.) — The Wichita School District doesn't know what it was. Potpourri? Bath salts? Something else? Whatever it was, it sent one students to the hospital in serious condition.
The district says the 18-year-old student was with a group that smoked the substance Thursday during lunch.
A spokesperson says it was bought at a business across the street from Northwest High School.
When the students came back to school, a teacher noticed one didn't look well. He was asked if he needed help. The district says he said no and then had a seizure.