4. one winner – two tickets
5. Sweepstakes begins on 03/10/2011 and ends on 04/01/2011, at Noon Central Standard Time.
7. The geographic scope of this promotion is the state of Kansas. The Sponsors of this sweepstakes are Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a KWCH-TV, KBSD-TV, KBSH-TV, KBSL-TV, KDCU-TV and listed sponsors.
8. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
9. Description of prizes: Two Tickets to Miranda Lambert Concert, Dodge City Kansas April 8, 20100
10. All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize and any travel, or other expenses relating to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If any of the winners fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. All winners must be eighteen (18) years old and legal residents of Kansas at the time of entry.
14. Employees of Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
15. To enter, (Register to win by completing registration form at ACE Hardware, Dodge City, Kansas All information must be completed to be an official entry.
16. Participants may also enter by sending a postcard to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. Miranda Lambert Concert Dodge City, 2815 E 37th ST. North, Wichita, Kansas 67219 and provide (1) name, (2) address (3) telephone number and (4) age.
17. Winners are drawn randomly.
18. Participants who fail to provide the required information will not be notified by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc.
19. If your name is selected as a winner, you will be contacted by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. in accordance with the information supplied to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. Winners may be verified over the telephone at the time and will be asked to come to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., 2815 East 37th Street, North, Wichita, KS 67219, where each winner must provide Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. valid identification and execute an affidavit of eligibility. Valid identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. The winners may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., which, among other disclaimers, releases Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of the prize. Verified prize winners may pick up their prize at Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., 2815 East 37th Street, North, Wichita, KS 67219. If Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. is unable to speak directly to a winner within five (5) days from initial attempted notification, Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. in its sole discretion may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner or remove the prize from the Sweepstakes.
20. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., Schurz Communications, their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure.