(MCPERSON, Kan.) — Prosecutors indict a Moundridge woman for robbing or attempting to rob banks in Newton, McPherson, South Hutchinson and Wichita.
Fifty-one year-old Vicki L. Arce is charged with four counts of bank robbery and one count of attempted bank robbery. The indictment alleges that:
- On June 9, 2011, Arce robbed the White Eagle Credit Union at 300 West Broadway in Newton
- On June 9, 2011, Arce attempted to rob the Home State Bank at 201 South Centennial in McPherson
- On Jan. 27, 2011, Arce robbed the Peoples Bank and Trust at 601 East 30th Street at Hutchinson
- On Dec. 30, 2010, Arce robbed the Bank of Kansas at 524 N. Main Street in South Hutchinson
- On April 30, 2009, Arce robbed the Telephone Employee’s Credit Union at 270 North Broadway in Wichita
Arce was taken into custody earlier this month. If convicted, she faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.