(HUTCHINSON, Kan.) — The Kansas State Fair announces the two final grandstand acts for 2011.
Kool and The Gang will perform Saturday, September 10th. The band is known for funky R&B hits like "Celebration" and "Get Down On It". Tickets go on sale June 29th at 8:00 a.m. and will cost $25.
Today the Fair also announced Hot Chelle Rae will open for Big Time Rush on Sunday, September 18th.
Here is a look at the full grandstand line-up:
- Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pull - Friday, Sept. 9, $10 adults 13+, $5 children 6-12, children 5 and under free
- Kool & The Gang - Saturday, Sept. 10, $25*
- Kenny Rogers - Sunday, Sept. 11, $28*
- Demolition Derby - Monday, Sept. 12, $6 adults 13+, free for children 12 and younger
- Darius Rucker - Tuesday, Sept. 13, $33*
- Jerrod Niemann - Wednesday, Sept. 14 (FREE concert with paid outside gate admission)
- REO Speedwagon with the Little River Band - Thursday, Sept. 15, $28*
- Third Day - Friday, Sept. 16, $25*
- Daughtry - Saturday, Sept. 17, $40*
- Big Time Rush with Hot Chelle Rae - Sunday, Sept. 18, $25*
General Fair admission is included with most concert tickets. The Fair runs Sept. 9th through Sept. 18th. Learn more about tickets and events by calling the Fair office at 1-800-362-3247 or visiting the Fair's website.