(WICHITA, Kan.) — Wondering what City of Wichita facilities will be open or closed on the 4th of July?
City Hall, Park and Recreation Centers, the Animal Shelter, CityArts, the Mid-America All-Indian Center, Cowtown, the Wichita Art Museum, Great Plains Nature Center, Wichita Ice Center, Century II administrative offices, Wichita Transit, Wichita Public Library locations and Neighborhood City Halls will all be closed.
The following will be open on July 4:
- Botanica will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wichita public swimming pools will be open 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Watson Park will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Municipal golf courses will be open.