(PARK CITY, Kan.) — Park City fire investigators say fireworks start house fire.
It broke out around one o'clock Wednesday morning in the 6300 block of N. Upchurch. Crews found a truck in the driveway on fire. It then caught the garage and part of the attic on fire.
A family in the home and their dog made it out safely.
Officials say they found used fireworks in the truck.
They want to remind people to soak down any used fireworks with water. Then store them away from your home.Scene Video: Park City House Fire